Personal Website (Assignment 2)


First, I used the Illustrator to design the logo which I then placed on the website header. 
Next, I used Photoshop to create 'images' ('Home', 'About Me', etc) for the individual pages; white colour for the original images and orange colour for the roll-over images. 
Thereafter, I included two images, which I have created using Illustrator, in Home.
Also, I downloaded and resized some social media buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc) which I then linked to their respective websites.



I cropped a photo of myself using the magnetic lasso tool, added the black-and-white-effect to the image and had it placed under About Me.
I also designed the 'About Me' sub-header using Photoshop.
Finally I wrote briefly about myself and included it as the page content.


Next I resized the images and used the black-and-white effect to them. 
Then I designed the sub-header ('Skills & Proficiency') using Photoshop.
I also added some texts on the page as content.



This page is a combination of three images where two were designed using Photoshop while the remaining one was created using Illustrator.



The page where I displayed my past work in Digital Media.
I resized and added the images on the page.
Also, I included a small icon at the left side of the page that can be clicked on. 
It links to a flash image, another previous work of mine, which I have done using Adobe Flash.



Using Photoshop, I edited some downloaded images, (added description next to Facebook & Twitter icons)  and included them onto the page. 
I also created the sub-header 'Talk To Me' for the page using Photoshop.


0 comments:

Post a Comment